ENAR Therapy Certificate Training Day 1
To learn the basic theory and approaches to ENAR Therapy System and then to learn how to apply that knowledge in practical therapy treatment protocols at the basic level. Indepth manual in colour is included and morning and afternoon teas plus a proper lunch is included. (Please advise dietary requirements)
You will understand the capacity of ENAR and know how to apply all the settings.
- How to find and apply the different ENAR settings for chronic and acute pain,
- How to respond quickly and expertly to any exacerbation of chronic pain.
- How to treat dynamically using pain-type specific settings in a physiologically ordered way.
- The procedures for addressing Oedema, Inflammation and Pain.
- What and where are the General Zones, and how, when and why to treat.
- Energetic treatments. Contraindications. Treating common painful conditions etc
For both therapists and home users this is all your required Basic training. The ENAR Certificate of completion is usually required by therapists who wish to include ENAR treatments within their Insurance coverage. ET’s ENAR Training is recognised by OAMPS for Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance, should you wish to go on and become an ENAR therapist.
The 40 page in depth ENAR Certificate Training Manual is in colour and now includes the 101 Ways, Raetzel Dynamic and specialised pads techniques.
ENAR Certificate Course Training Seminar Schedule
9:00 – 10-00
Registration, resources and tea on arrival
9.30 – 11.00
- Introductions, overview, purpose of day
- Theory & history of ENAR Therapy
- Getting Started
- Operational Modes Getting more out of your ENAR’s many options
11.15 – 1:00
- Therapeutic protocols and ACHE Strategy
- The concept of asymmetry: – visual, audio, tactile, subjective
- Treat the asymmetry: – the “Vector” approach
- The concept of “Key-Point and Small Asymmetry”
- Introduction to the 3 Pathways and 6 Points
- Practical 3 Pathways and 6 Points
- General Zones Collar, Abdominal and Pelvic Zones
4:00 – 4:30
- Specific Painful 101 Conditions suggested treatment protocols
4:30 – 5:00
- Energetic techniques Dynamic Neck Ring – Self Treatment
- Energy Blanket applications.
Please bring ENAR Personal Therapy device if you have one.
Please wear 2 piece clothing that may be buttoned and reversed, so that the back may be exposed i.e. Shirts/Tops with buttons can be reversed. Everyone will become both patient and therapist
PLEASE NOTE the ENAR Day 2, Level Two, Therapist Training Coursey is recommended for those who wish to practise professionally with their ENAR device as an ENAR THERAPIST. (This training covers treatment methods as far down the Practitioner professional development road as one can go without ET’s full Professional device.)
Contact ET for bookings now ph 1300 305 107